[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Broken cellphone

Broken cellphone

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

Broken cellphone

Postby 12103386HJ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

I was 14 years old.
One days after class i went to bakery.
I always bought juice and bread at bakery.
I was eating bread , walking.
Then, i droped my cellphone on the roadway. i want to picked up cellphone.
Suddenly On the other side this car comes and breaks my cellphone.
I'm embarrassed finally my parents are angry, abused me.
12103386HJ

Re: Broken cellphone

Postby 12102802minah » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Oh my god!!
Did your parents bought a phone again?
12102802minah

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling