[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - This is DAE GUN

This is DAE GUN

This is where Jason's ICC students should submit their sixth ODB assignment posts. (Deadline 7/9, 6:29pm)

This is DAE GUN

Postby ICC DAEGUN » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am

We‘ve finished our Mini-lesson which was great. Especially one of our team members did a great job that I‘d live to thank her for everything. There was a couple of other group lesson that was amazing that I m happy to mention that. First group have got a “yut” game. We are already familiar with Yut game as a Korean. To think of students view as foreigner, I’m sure that they would probably live to learn other culture. They have good knowing how, why and how. Especially, knowing how was really great and easy to understand other culture. Second group lesson was “St. Patrick’s day”. Actually they have prepared a lot of material of source culture that would make students participate a lot more that it was great. But some words that I did get the point. I hope they should have explained more about meaning of words or paraphrase. Finally group was our team who has a mini-lesson which was” rain stick”. My part was “knowing why . I definitely shoud have brought more of information and have explained more easily. But I didn’t. I could have asked and checked the comprehension of what I’m saying. My group member did a great job. Knowing oneself was truly useful that someday, I might want to use it.
ICC DAEGUN

Return to ODB 6