[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - ODB is good enough however..

ODB is good enough however..

This is where Jason's UE1 Track 1 students should submit their Assignment 7 (Make-up) posts. Deadline: 6/6 11:59pm

ODB is good enough however..

Postby 12102489jeongmin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

ODB is good and i think it should be continued.
However there are some shortcomings.

First, it is hard to come up with that i should do ODB.
So i think it would be better that ODB is submitted in other way.

Second, it has effect to improve our english skills but it is just moment.
once two weeks, it is too sparse to improve our english skills.

Therefore i think ODB is good but there are some shortcomings that should be reformed
12102489jeongmin

Return to Assignment 7 (Make-up)