[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - ODB !

ODB !

This is where Jason's UE1 Track 1 students should submit their Assignment 7 (Make-up) posts. Deadline: 6/6 11:59pm

ODB !

Postby 12102572 jiu » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I think ODB is helpful to our English writing skill. So, ODB has to continue for UE1 students.

First, ODB improves student's grammar skill.
When we practiced ODB, we get an opportunity to write English sentences. ( included grammar, vocabulary.. )
In my case, I don't have chance to use English grammar. So I use ODB practicing English grammar.

Second, We can find out other students' opinion through ODB.
Every students of UE1 class has to write ODB, and has to reply. So, we can communicate with other students.
When I wrote ODB at the first time, I was very surprised. Because many reply was written by other students more then I thought.

Third, ODB is convinient to submit.
ODB is the activity through Internet. We can hand in our homework at one click.
I'm a quick hitter. So, In my case, ODB is more convinient.

In conclusion, ODB has to continue because of our grammar skill, communication, convinience.

thank you :lol:
12102572 jiu

Return to Assignment 7 (Make-up)