[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - having fun with ue1 track1 class

having fun with ue1 track1 class

This is where Jason's UE1 Track 1 students should submit their Assignment 6 posts. Deadline: 6/6 11:59pm

having fun with ue1 track1 class

Postby 12102494JIYEONG » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am

i can remember when i was in the our first class.
before seeing you, i heard lots of your merits from our last class students.
and now i got to know why they said so. i am really thankful for you that
we had many activities with fun .
especially in my case, i enjoyed the game passing on the stories with 4 members.
i was the last person and i should have remembered the stories i heard.
i could not do it well at first since i have a bad memory.
being depressed, you said to me "you are getting good job(?)"
at that time i felt so happy that i could keep trying it.

as i am writing this subject i feel kind of sad .
our last class is coming....
if i have a chance , i really want to have your class next semester.

thanks for your kindness .
jason!! thanks alot!!^^

(jason !! i am really sorry for timelimits.i forgot my id and password so i keep finding it and time is passing by......sorry...)
12102494JIYEONG

Return to Assignment 6