[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Jeopardy Quiz Show!!!!!!!! getting minus!!

Jeopardy Quiz Show!!!!!!!! getting minus!!

This is where Jason's UE1 Track 1 students should submit their Assignment 6 posts. Deadline: 6/6 11:59pm

Jeopardy Quiz Show!!!!!!!! getting minus!!

Postby 12102486saejun » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Well, It's the last assignment of our class.
I want to tell you guys you had all done too great.
I got shocked at your english!! so I thought to study more.

To get to the point, I liked the Jeopardy Quiz Show !!!!

Of course we couldn't win the game but!
It was really a making person to focus game!
I couldn't be lossen! I was the man calling to the phone!
I always had to look at the board and press the key "call"!!!!

But =ㅅ=..... even we tried hard, we couldn't tell the right answer.
So our score went down.....down....down...... and for that!!
we could get the minus thousand score!!!!!

we were the first at the bottom!!!

well..... even at the bottom...Being the first is a good thing I thought!

But If we can have a chance to do it again I'll be the first at the top!!
12102486saejun

Return to Assignment 6