[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My views on the way done in capital punishment.

My views on the way done in capital punishment.

My views on the way done in capital punishment.

Postby 12101184Diaz » Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Almost 90% of people think a harsh criminal should end harshly too, capital punishment does that to them.People think it's harsh enough to minimize the number of crimes all around the world.
I hesitate to say that I'm against it though, the followings show why it's unavoidable to think this way.

Some people commit crimes, virtually those who commit crimes have reasons for them which are usually for their own benefit.
BUT in a few cases, or quite as often as I my not have thought of them, a variated cause might occur.
One is for revenge. The crimes caused by this case usually end up leaving at least one casualty. Mostly the offenders don't resist after their revenge is done.
There are more strange cases in which offenders(mostly murderers) don't care about anything as long as his purpose exists.
Second, killing someone at any cost affects others. Some may not fear death while others can't evel hear someone's death. That the law kills people may scare the citizen and affect their life.
Third ,as the last one, the problem of wrong subject. What if the punished offender is found to be an innocent? there's no way reviving him...

Who would dare to get involved into harsh crimes anyway? those who don't fear anything! like them!^ they don't even fear the death! how would a capital punishment stop those???
(ones who wish to die might also want to leave an extraordinary did before dying...)...

Let me give you an example. You saw your extremely lovely girlfriend who promised to be your lifelong soulmate kiss other man. How would you feel??.. you might lose your spirit and do something known as crime, not even death scares you if it really happens.
How do you feel after reading this?

In other words shortened, death may not scare some people including bad guys. Do you understand?
12101184Diaz

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment