[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - I am aginst military duty

I am aginst military duty

I am aginst military duty

Postby 12083390Dorothy » Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 pm

I am anti fulfilling millitary obligations.
There are three reasons.

One reason is that Men who have a military duty miss a time to enter the workforce.
Even The government maked the system that the army reserves was given added point in just civil survice, it was abolished.

Another reason is that they get very little the salary.
Because they are just mandatory, not job. The wage is good example.
What was worse, the minimum wage is an hourly rate of 4,200 an hour. But most soliders get only monthly rate of 70,000~ 95,000 an month.

The third reason is that they don't have freedom.
Of couse characteristically Kepping order is important in army. But they are taken away liverty and freedom.
It is just my personal experience, My friend who is corporal and is going to be sergeant the next month can't write a letter now.

I am anti military duty. I know it at least can't be abolished until unity.
But It should be changed! For instance In Thailand It settles someone by lots whether He joins the army or not.

What's your opinion on military duty?
12083390Dorothy

Re: I am aginst military duty

Postby 12100521hehe » Sun May 30, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm soon going to do the army duty.
i feel it is wasting my 2years away and it is scary
12100521hehe

Re: I am aginst military duty

Postby 12100487SEJIN » Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 pm

I plan to go after sophomore. Hoo.....
This topic are touched my heart.
12100487SEJIN