[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - What do you think about anonymity?

What do you think about anonymity?

What do you think about anonymity?

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 pm

I am for anonymity.
There are three reasons.
One reason is that Korea is a democratic state.
Web sites have right to make rules and people have right to talk.
For example, If we have the real-name system, we can't talk free from all anxiety. It invade right to talk.
Another reason is that real-name system can leak private information.
These days, there is a system as i-pin.
Real-name system interrupt i-pin, so it can leak private information.
Auction incident is a good example. Auction incident is that many people had a loss of property because of leaking private information.
The third reason is that cause of vicious comment is social structure, not anonymity.
For instance, we adopted real-name system in 2002.
However, vicious comment doesn't decrease. We should change social structure.
So, I'm in favor of anonymity.
How do you feel about anonymity?
12103111yunseung

Re: What do you think about anonymity?

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

I agree with anonymity.
As using anonymity , people usually get confidence about their opinion.
Then that Internet will be racy of the soil.
12103344pearlkim

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment