[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Supplementary lessons and evening free study

Supplementary lessons and evening free study

Supplementary lessons and evening free study

Postby 12101613 dae jung » Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Did you have experience in supplementary lessons or evening free study during high school?
Most korean people say ' yes' , and so am I
if you asked me 'they'll be useful?' ,i must say ' no'
I really against high school supplementary lessons and evening free study at night.
One reason is that teacher push that onto our. for example, one of student have bad condition, so this student want to go home and relax.
but most teacher won't let student go.
Second, student can not use their time effectively. for example, Student can having time for a hobby. But Because of teacher coercion, Students have to just study hard.
Third reason is that 'dangerousness'. Most high school, Time of the end of evening free study is 10 pm. it is so dangerous. for example, students returning home after school is target of hijacker.
For this reason I really against high school supplementary lessons and evening free study at night.
what do you think about my opinion?
12101613 dae jung

Re: Supplementary lessons and evening free study

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon May 24, 2010 11:08 pm

I agree with you.
I had bad condition, so I wanted to go home and relax too.
but my teacher didn't let me go.
And I wanted to go reading room because of my class is not good environment.
but my teacher didn't let me go neither.
12103111yunseung

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment