[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - smoking on streets

smoking on streets

smoking on streets

Postby 12101739 inheung » Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 pm

I agree that people smoking on streets should be banned.
there are three reasons why i disagree with smoking on streets.
first, smoking on street damage to passing people that weak.
for example, children or weak-lung people.
second, smokers makes many cigarette butts, so streets became dirty.
for example, like 신촌, 명동, that many smokers throwing cigarette butts, and become dirty streets.
third, accidentally, smokers makes fire problem.
for example, smokers throw cigarette butts, Inadvertently, makes big fire.
so, how do you fell about my opinion?
12101739 inheung

Re: smoking on streets

Postby 12103337onlyou » Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 pm

I agree with your opinion.
peolpe who smoke on the street is selfish, isn't it?
They must consider other people who are damaged.
12103337onlyou

Postby 12100297JM » Tue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Yes. I agree wih you.
Don't you also hate tobacco smoke in street?
I want to enactment not to smoke in street as soon as possible.
12100297JM

Postby 12101184Diaz » Sat May 29, 2010 4:45 pm

you mean the SMOKING PEOPLE should be banned?? your first sentence kinda scared me out. Banning people whoo!!
12101184Diaz

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment