[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - I disagree that children spend money for game.

I disagree that children spend money for game.

I disagree that children spend money for game.

Postby 12102713LimHeeJin » Mon May 24, 2010 4:04 pm

In my opinion, I disagree that children spend money for game.

there are three reasons.

first, children have not perfect judgement yet. so they can't know whether spending money for game is positively necessary.
For example, children buy cash items in game thoughtlessly and after that if they are tired this game, they quit it.
at last children have nothing.

second, spend money for game will be bad habit.
For example, as the proverb says 3-year-old habits die hard if children spend money for game, even after growing up they do same thing and can't stop spending money for game.

third, children may commit a crime.
For example, when children want to charge cyber money but their parents are against that, children can charge cyber money in secret. If amount of money become large, children may have debt. it is same that they steal parent's money.

what is your opinion?
12102713LimHeeJin

Re: I disagree that children spend money for game.

Postby 12103029kim » Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

I agree with you.
But I think that spend some money for game is not bad.
Spend a amount of money is false move well, but spend some money for amusing is not so bad behavior.
12103029kim

Postby 12102720 mingu » Mon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

oh, then can adult spend money for game freely? I don't think so. They have no difference from children but they can use money freely. So it is more dangerous.
12102720 mingu

Postby 12083390Dorothy » Mon May 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't think so.
when I was a miner, I spended money for game. I really considered whether it was necessary or not.
Of course, It just my personal experience. But All children don't spend money for game.
12083390Dorothy

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment