[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Smoking in public places.

Smoking in public places.

Smoking in public places.

Postby 12101326JinSeob » Mon May 24, 2010 3:40 pm

I think people are not allowed to smoke in public places.
There are 3 reasons for this opinion.

First, It can cause not only for smoker's health but also for non-smoker's health.
according to statistics people who don't smoke but are around smokers are more danger than smokers

Second, It can make a relationship bad.
when I was in bar with my frieds. one of my friends smoke in the table. suddenly, the other of my friends say to him not to smoke.
and they fought a little. since then they don't meet each other unil now.

Third, It can cause smoker's lung to be worse.
I saw a documentary about bad effect of smoking. In this TV program they watched to the viewers a lung of smokers.
smoker's lung was much darker and dirtier than non-smokers. And their lungs cause lung-cancer.

How do you feel? Do you agree with me? If you smoke, don't you think that you have to quit smoking?
12101326JinSeob

Re: Smoking in public places.

Postby 12102576 sehee » Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm

I strongly agree with your opinion!!!
I feel so upset whenever I think that I could have lung cancer because of secondhand smoke!!
12102576 sehee

Postby 12100220hwanq » Mon May 24, 2010 4:06 pm

you are right!!
There is another reason that smoking in public places can cause a fire by throwing cigarette butt..
12100220hwanq

Postby 12102713LimHeeJin » Mon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm

I agree with you!!!
I respect smoker but I think that smoking should prevented in public places :evil:
12102713LimHeeJin

Postby 12100851yeeun » Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm

I agree with you.
I understand Smoker .
But I think the smokers consider the nonsmoker in public places.
12100851yeeun

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment