[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - I agree with death penalty.

I agree with death penalty.

I agree with death penalty.

Postby 12103075minjung » Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 am

I think death penalty should be permitted in south korea.
There are three reasons.

One reason is that by taking death penalty, people arouse attention.
For example, someone can stop terrible crime because there is death penalty.

Another reason is that nowadays terrible crimes are happening many times.
For examlpe, you might have heard judgement about NAYOUNG's affair.
So light punishment was given to the criminal. If so , criminal don't feel guilty.

The third reason is that because of a brutal criminal, many people can be damaged.
some people disagree with death penalty because of respecting for murder's life.
Then, How about victim and his family's life?

How do you feel about this problem??
12103075minjung

Re: I agree with death penalty.

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 pm

I agree with you.
I don't understand why we don't carry out death penalty.
Death penalty decrease crimes.
I think death penalty is necessity.
12103111yunseung

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment