[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - I disagree with current age standard of drinking

I disagree with current age standard of drinking

I disagree with current age standard of drinking

Postby 12101691 ok hyeon » Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

I am against todays age standard of drinking.
I think students been born in 1992 january or february(=92 student) is allowed to drink.
There're some reasons of my opinion.

First, 92students have a as similar intellectual level as nomal students,
Because of early entrancing into aschool.
So I think 92student can judge themselves.

Another reason is that 92students can't join 91party in dirinking party.
For example, party play away one's time in Noraebang, boardcafe or etc.
But in night, If party went to hop house, 92student should be outed in party.
That's a obstacle that disturb chance of friendship.

Last, 92student can entrace pcroom after 10pm.
So why not permit 92student to buy drink?
Okay, my opinion is end. How do you feel about this topic? :D
12101691 ok hyeon

Re: I disagree with current age standard of drinking

Postby 12103075minjung » Sun May 23, 2010 3:08 pm

I agree with your opinion.
There isn't big diffrences, the diffrence between fast 92 students and 91 students is just a few month.
We entered school at same time, studied together, and entranced into university together.
so I think fast 92 students should be thought same with 91 students.
12103075minjung

Postby 12103785Sohn » Sun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

So, i heard government will try to change the law that early brith students can enter with nature(?) students.
12103785Sohn

Postby 12102492leesh » Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I think so too.
If 92 students are discriminated for their age, how about students who was born in 1991 March and in 1991 December?
Isn't it big difference?
Although they were born late, it doesn't matter. Because social experience is more important I think.
12102492leesh

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment