[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Corporal Punishment : violence? or affection?

Corporal Punishment : violence? or affection?

Corporal Punishment : violence? or affection?

Postby 12102816-english » Sat May 22, 2010 5:02 pm

How do you feel about Corporal punishment? I think corporal punishment should be banned. There are three reasons. The first reason is that teacher often inflict corporal punishment on their students at their humor dictates. For example, in some case, when they(teachers) feel bad because of their individual reasons, they impose punishment their students more frequently just for trivial reason. The second reason is that corporal punishment can have left deep scars in students' heart. For instance, In my psychology class, my professor told that when she worked in psychiatry, she saw many children who visited hospital with their parents because of their teachers' corporal punishment in front of other students. It makes soft-hearted child lose confidence. The last reason is that corporal punishment is just extreme measures. In reality, based on my experience, when I was elementary school student, most of my homeroom teacher imposed corporal punishment. But some of them listened teacher's word, most of others didn't. It's just one-shot, not ultimate means. For those three reasons, I insist that corporal punishment must be banned! That is my opinion. Then, what's your view on corporal punishment?
12102816-english

Re: Corporal Punishment : violence? or affection?

Postby 12101691 ok hyeon » Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

i agree with your opinion. but I think corporal punishment in elementary school should be allowed partially, because of their poor discretion.
12101691 ok hyeon

Re: Corporal Punishment : violence? or affection?

Postby 12100717seungyoon » Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 am

i disagree of your opinion. because corporal punishment can lead students to right direction.
12100717seungyoon

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment