[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Do we have to allow abortion?

Do we have to allow abortion?

Do we have to allow abortion?

Postby 12071284advanced » Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm

If you ask me, i'll say yes.
There are three reasons why i think like that.

One reason is that abortion may help paople pursue the right of one's happiness.
For example, if she or he doesn't want baby. But they have to bear by the law.
They will be unhappy because they were not want baby.

Another reason is that abortion may prevent other crime.
An example of this is parents who didn't want to bear baby may dump their baby.
It is terrible crime. Permission of abortion will prevent that.

Last reason is that abortion can stop medical accidents.
such as medical accidents in illegal surgery. Abortion is illegal but people who want abortion severely will be content to do it.
If people hurt in illegal surgery, they will not receive the protect of medical insurance or law.

What is your view on this issue?
12071284advanced

Re: Do we have to allow abortion?

Postby 12102192IluvMrGunn » Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 am

I stronly disagree with your opinion. Abortion is wrong period. Furthermore, I believe that abortion should be dealt with a severe punishment.
The baby in the mother's womb is a human being and killing a human being, as we all know, is a major crime.
To me, there is no difference between killing a person walking down the street and killing a baby in a mother's womb.
12102192IluvMrGunn

Re: Do we have to allow abortion?

Postby 12103748 KIMMS » Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 pm

I'll say yes too, if you ask.

It's true that aborting a baby is not different from murdering.

But i think we have to make lows for women who didn't want to pregnant before we ban abortion.

Unfortunately, Korea has any good lows in that problem.
12103748 KIMMS

Return to Unit 5: Crime and Punishment