[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Korea culture

Korea culture

Third homework assignment: This homework assignment is DUE ON APRIL 26th.

Korea culture

Postby 12101552이승용 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

I'll talk about korean culture.
first is On-dol on-dol is a stone that under the floor.
on-dol was used to heat the room.
In old custom, it was rude to sit young people at the room's best warm spot.

second is kim-chi
kim-chi is very famous this day.
kim-chi was very important food in winter.
it is acceptable to help other when preparing kimchi for the winter.

last is Han-bok.
this day Han-bok is used to introduce Korea.
i thint it is very good idea.
12101552이승용

Re: Korea culture

Postby 12102576 sehee » Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 am

I wish we wear Han-bok in big holidays like new year's day and thanks giving day in Korea!!!
not many do........ but i'm gonna do it when i have kids in the future!!
12102576 sehee

Return to Unit 3: World Cultures