[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - strange culture in university in korea

strange culture in university in korea

Third homework assignment: This homework assignment is DUE ON APRIL 26th.

strange culture in university in korea

Postby 12100708kyuhyeong » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:51 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:
there is strange culture in university in korea.
It is ALCOHOL
many freshman who become 20 years is drunken because they are adult.
and senior force to younger men who don't like alcohol.
It is thought serious matters..
I don't like alcohol because I'm christian sometimes senior and my friends who enjoy alcohol culture say
"oh~ you are unadaptable men~ isn't it hard to go to school wihtout alcohol?? "
oh~ it is not true.
It is important to show my thought "oh~ I don't like alcohol~ give me coke~kk"
then you aren't forced to drink
12100708kyuhyeong

Re: strange culture in university in korea

Postby 12102187MACHO » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 pm

it is true that many freshmen drink alcohol but I dont think they cannot force u 2 drink if u dont want to
12102187MACHO

Return to Unit 3: World Cultures