[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - korean house culture

korean house culture

Third homework assignment: This homework assignment is DUE ON APRIL 26th.

korean house culture

Postby 12103427taeseung » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

korean house have unique heating system.
korean floor heating system is made by rock.
floor is heated by main fireplace.
it's economical to heat place.
lt's helpful to warm air circulation.
and ,be warm in winter and be cool in summer.
also, this system is made by data that can save easily in nature.
so korean house heating system is good.
12103427taeseung

Re: korean house culture

Postby 12103544Hanna » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I love korea house heating system too.
I think '온돌' is best invention.
Foremore many foreign envy ' 온돌' system.
It's best system for environment-friendly architecture.
12103544Hanna

Postby 12102711LeeJunSu » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 am

I like the type of heating, too.
When I visited Japan, I was very cold.
the type of heating in Japan is DaDami.
That type isn't fit to me.
12102711LeeJunSu

Postby 12103699kiju » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 pm

yeah. I agree with you. i love ondol. When i marry, I hope to live Korean-style house with ondol. my friend who want to be a architect promised to build house to me someday.
12103699kiju

Return to Unit 3: World Cultures