[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Taste in sweet music

Taste in sweet music

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

Taste in sweet music

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Ok....umm
I have broad taste in music. R&B, hiphop, dance, teuroteu , balad, rock ...
Originally I love hiphop music.
I'm crazy in Drunken Tiger's music world.
and as much as outsider's music too. Don't you think their music is really Great ?
So I listen to music on MP3, almost it is hiphop.
But..................but..
In spring, I change my music taste.
Good and evil, it can't be helped...
Every spring, I listen soft music. umm...soft, mild and smooth music. haha
Do you know Linus's Blanket?
Or do you know Lucite Tokki ?
Their music is so soft and sweety.
Isn't is soft music is attractive ?
Oh, I really love that kind of music.
It maybe that I'm falling in love.... ^^
Anyway in spring, I listen sweet music as many as I can.
Would you listen to sweet music with me ?
12103344pearlkim

Re: Taste in sweet music

Postby 12103597Oh » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

you have really broad tastes in music and conflicting tastes in music.
hiphop and mild music is almost ill-matched couple. haha
now, Can you recommend some mind music? I mean I want to know good song's name.
12103597Oh

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes