[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My taste in music!

My taste in music!

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

My taste in music!

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

I have taste in music.
I don't have narrow taste in music.
I have broad taste in music. ballad, dance music, R&B, hip hop, rap, new age and so on.
but I don't like rap and hip hop as much as ballad and dance music.
Because ballad and dance music are easy to sing a song.
Don't you think it is right?
When I stay at home alone, I often listen to music.
Of course, When I go to a school, I usually listen to music on the bus.
These days, I sleep while listening to music.
Don't you think I'm surrounded music?
Although I don't have a fairly detailed description of singer, Maybe you don't listen to music as much as me!
I love listening to music so much!
12103111yunseung

Re: My taste in music!

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

As for me, if I love some group, I must know everything in that group.
That's I feel their music sincerely.
12103344pearlkim

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes