[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My taste in fashion

My taste in fashion

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

My taste in fashion

Postby 12103075minjung » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm

I don't like unusual or fancy style, I prefer very simple style and color.
Ordinarily, I like vivid color. But in fashion, I prefer achromatic color .especially black.
Because black color makes person thinner and is easier to coordination.
Doesn't black color harmonizes with most color?
and I like white color as much as black color in fashion.

I like skirts. And leggings plus short pants are as stylish as skirts. Aren't these styles cute??
But these days I never wear those styles because my legs are very.... very.. thickT.T
In my high school days, especially my lower body got so fat than other parts of my body.
Maybe it's because i didn't have exercise ...almost I was sitting at my desk and I ate lots of snacks.
and I couldn't reduce..... until now!
Summer is comming so I have to reduce my weight. I want to change my style in this summer!
12103075minjung

Re: My taste in fashion

Postby 12101176taewan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm

oh,you have really interested in fashion.
now,what you think most suited cloth to me ?
12101176taewan

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

You have the source of trouble.
There's nothing to worry about. you are slim^^

I like skirts and leggings plus short pants too.
Now,how about dress?
Do you like it?
12103111yunseung

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

^^ Me too, I feel the same way.
But I wear leggings and skirt or pants thesedays.
You should have confidence in yourself.
12103344pearlkim

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes