[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My tastes in movie

My tastes in movie

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

My tastes in movie

Postby 12100828KSY » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

I like watching movies, though i couldn't see movies these day...
I have broad tastes in movies. I like thriller, fantasy, SF, comic, horror...and so on.
but especially, I like thriller movies. lsn't it exciting?
It makes me tense and concentrate on while watching movies.
It's as fun as riding amusement park rides.

I don't often see horror moives, but I love watching them in summer.
It's as cool as air-conditioned breeze.
Don't you think they blow away the heats?
Let's try them in this summer~ haha
12100828KSY

Re: My tastes in movie

Postby 12101156kimbackgyeong » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm

you mean that you like thriller movies, lsn't it ?
i like thriller movies, likewise !!
it makes me exciting
12101156kimbackgyeong

Postby 12102192IluvMrGunn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I love movies too!!!
Wow.. you have very similar tastes as me!.
12102192IluvMrGunn

Postby 12103029kim » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I like watching horror movies in summer too.
When I watching them in summer, I feel cool.
So I like watching them. Let's try it in this summer!!
12103029kim

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes