[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Movie has our lives

Movie has our lives

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

Movie has our lives

Postby 12103413loiseauxbleu » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm

My hobby is watching movie and collecting DVD.
I get a kick out of seeing a good movie and I have broad taste in movie.
So I'm interesting various genres.
Among them, I like romantic comedies and thrillers best.

I have liked romantic comedies as much as thrillers.
for example, i like 50 First Dates, Love Actually, Old boy, Deja vu etc.

The reason i like romantic comedie is because it makes me feel warmth, sweetness, passion of love.
Don't you think it makes us feel like hero and heroine?

But. lately i was fascinated thriller films more than romantic comedies.
Whenever I see thriller, my heart is pounding with excitement.
thriller is cliff-hanging. thus I also like thriller.

I wanted to feel liveliness. so, i went to a theater in order to see Shutter Island last week.
because i read Shutter Island Tie-In, which is original novel of Shutter Island film.
i expected the movie to premiere.
I think that the movie differs from the novel.
however the movie is as exciting as original novel.
If you like Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio and thriller movie, you must see Shutter Island.
Don't you want watch this movie?

Anyway movie has our lives.
Through movie, we can live other's life and experience other's thought, emotion.
Isn't it great?
12103413loiseauxbleu

Re: Movie has our lives

Postby 12103093ji » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 pm

you're post is always colorful! kkk

you like different two genres!
I like romantic comedy,too
because It's very funny and give warmth to me.
But I don't like thriller.
Thrillers have gruesome murders, killing to survive.
I think this ingredients of thrillers movie are very inhuman!
Don't you think so?
Now, Don't you like fanatasy film??
12103093ji

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes