[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My taste in Action Movie!!!

My taste in Action Movie!!!

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

My taste in Action Movie!!!

Postby 12101257YuJungMo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:07 am

I like to see the movies.

Especially, I like Action movie most.!!

Actor's and actress' fantastic Martial arts, Actions, ETC,,,()

Dont' you think it's really nice??

Although i like Action movie, i don't like just cruel,brutal action movie.

For example, I don't like like these movies. Crows Zero, Never Get Down(겟썸), ...

These movies are Just Action!!!!

I like like these movies,,,,, Gladiator,Rocky ,,

These movies move people's mind ,,, Affect!!

Now, How about go to the movie theater to see the Action movie with me!!!......
12101257YuJungMo

Re: My taste in Action Movie!!!

Postby 12103528juyoung » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm not that big fan of action movie, but i often watch it!

Don't you think when you watch this kind of movie, it makes you to get rid of stresses? because i think it does :)
12103528juyoung

Re: My taste in Action Movie!!!

Postby 12100223daekwan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm a big fan of action movies.
But thesedays Hollywood action movies are only focused on action.
So they have pool story.
To sum up i'm a big fan of action movies that have good story.
12100223daekwan

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes