[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Music is fantastic!

Music is fantastic!

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

Music is fantastic!

Postby 12101546sungen » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 am

Don't you think music is necessary for life?

I think It is needless to say any more. I like listening to music and singing a song. Particularly, I like pop rock what
is called rock ballad. Once sometime, There are around seventy rock ballad songs in my Mp3 player. My favorite rock
ballad singer is YADA. Aren't they really great? There are many good songs, but I think 'REPOSE OF SOULS(JIN HON)' is
the best song of their songs. I like FLOWER,THE CROSS and YARN as much as YADA. They are really good singers too.

Also, I love hiphop as much as rock ballad. Hiphop is interesting,joyful and gets rid of stress. I often listened to hiphop
when I was really angry or sad. It removed my negative feelings. I like many hiphop singers. For instance, I like DRUNKEN
TIGER, MC SNIPER, OUTSIDER, EPIK HIGH..etc. When I go to Noraebang, I occasionally sing 'a single person' that is
OUTSIDER'S SONG. And I feel refreshed.

Music is really fantastic!! I love music! Don't you agree my thought?
12101546sungen

Re: Music is fantastic!

Postby 12101407 youngjin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Wow, you are really crazy about music.
I really like listening to music.
Especially, I like Ballad and Hiphop.
Now, don't you recommend good song in hiphop?
12101407 youngjin

Postby 12101602Songil » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I agree with your opinion.
You really like music. wow
I like FLOWER too. That group vocal sings well.
You like sing a song. now, why don't you go to singing room(?) with me???
12101602Songil

Postby 12101560LOVINGSOMEONE » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm

You have a passion of music.
I also like music.
Anyways, do you recommend music for now?
12101560LOVINGSOMEONE

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes