[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Taste in music

Taste in music

Chris's students can post their second homework here. Remember, you must do one long post and two replies to other students.

Taste in music

Postby 12102148오미라 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 pm

I have been listening the music, yesterday, today maybe tomorrow..
I like all kinds of music. Classic, pop, R&B, and so on.
Espeacially, I like classical music as much as the lastest music.
One of my hobbies is playing the piano.
I had learned 6~13 years old. to the prodigious for 7 years! isn't it great?
My perfomance ability is as good as usual high-school teachers. haha.. :lol:
Don't you think you are teached by me????????
I feel confident of growing up your ability of playing the piano.
12102148오미라

Re: Taste in music

Postby 12101780hotshot » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am

piano.......

It's a cool stuff. I think you can play it very well too since you learned that long.

7 years......wow
12101780hotshot

Return to Unit 2: My Personal Tastes