[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - My lovely cat

My lovely cat

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

My lovely cat

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

When I was 19, I raised a cat.
His name is Gurumi. He is very cute and pretty cat.
One day I took a nap with my lovely cat.
He wakde up and went to his food bowl.
He ate cat food and I saw him laughing.
Suddnely he vomit the food and I'm surprised him act.
so I'm very worry about his act and I call the hospital.
Veterinarian says " It is hair ball. Don't worry that was natural act."
I calm down soon and that day Gurumi starve.
But my cat is okay and grow rapidly now.
12103344pearlkim

Re: My lovely cat

Postby 12103111yunseung » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 am

wow! I like to raise cat.
cat is so cute.
I think you are greatly surprized.
I'm so glad cat is OK.
12103111yunseung

Re: My lovely cat

Postby 12094814lolo » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 am

I appreciate the people who likes animals,because of their loverage.
I used to keep a pigeon but released her at last.I think birds are not like cats or dogs,because they belong to nature.
12094814lolo

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling