[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Poor Brother

Poor Brother

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

Poor Brother

Postby 12103544Hanna » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 pm

When i was elementary student, my brother and i player together with my town friends.
The game name was "Freeze game". My town was small so game place was great place that was played.
Game was really fun at the begining. At that moment my home tellphone was ringing. And then i ran to my house.
When i returned to game place, suddenly this boy come to me. He is cring my brother.
I says "Why are you crying?" And he go "My fore tooth is pulled out! Because i tumble down at a stair."
I was really embarrassed. That is because i said to him that staid there with no moving.
But at first i calmed my little brother because i was old sister.
I went to house and called mom. I keeped my brother tooth.
We saw a dentist. After diagnosising, my brother transplanted his tooth.
Dantist said to me, "I thought that your keeping brother's tooth was good medical wit."
By this time my brother's fore tooth is left over a half. It looks funny but as his sister, l am really sad.
12103544Hanna

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling