[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - what a relief!

what a relief!

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

what a relief!

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

When I was first grade in high school, waiting the bus at bus stop for going to friends house with my two best friends. While we were waiting the bus, one foreigner came and stood behind us. We didn't mind and told around. After a while, the other foreigner came and stood behind us. And also after a while, another foreigner came and stood behind us. They were each behind our back. Suddenly, I have a strange sensation, so I turn around and glance them. My friends also feel strange, and check them. I think maybe they realize our feeling. So these foreigners talk together, and go with looking us. And then certain foreigner appears from other place, go with these foreigners. These four foreigners are all in the same group. We breathe a sign of relief when these foreigners leave. When we arrived at friend's house, we told about this story to friend's parents. They said that this bus stop is dark and gloomy from the first and bad incident are often happen. After that, When I go to this bus stop, always feel tension. Other person may think that it's not a big deal. But I was so scary.
12103111yunseung

Re: what a relief!

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:07 am

So scary ! I undergo similar case.
Watch out strange foreigner!
12103344pearlkim

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling