[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Do you Know a '백호기'?

Do you Know a '백호기'?

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

Do you Know a '백호기'?

Postby 12100297JM » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 pm

'백호기' is a soccer contest at from the end of march to early april.There are not only a funny soccer but also students' nice cheering.
Last year I was a flag bearer with friends in the '백호기'.Our school praticed the cheering for a few days to show the nice cheering.Finally, a match day come.With tension, we enter in the stadium.Because of tension, i forget a cheering but cheer hard.As a result, our school's soccer team finish second in a tournament.
Although praticing the cheering was hard, I haver missed not cheering again.

If you want to look at our school's cheering, Search '백호기' or '대기고' in a daum video
I recommend this.
12100297JM

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling