[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - A minor story during travelling

A minor story during travelling

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

A minor story during travelling

Postby 12100841OhmyGod » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

this story dates back about 4 months ago,
Before entering Inha university, I travelled all around the country for 7 days with my best friend.
I didn't like walking long time.
So I bought train free ticket for 18-24 youths.
Its name is Rail路(Naeil-ro), and its valid is for a week.

2nd days at Juknokwon in Damyang, I pictured some photos with my friend and look around bamboo forest.
and we go deep and deep

suddenly, a man looks like a poor comes to us and we run away
and.. this guy follows continuous!!

we are embarassed. and.. finally this guy comes up to me

and says....

"How can I get to the Gwangju bus terminal??"

I thought.. 'ah.. it was my mistake...'-_-;;

so we taught him a bus number to terminal and keep going sightseeing..
12100841OhmyGod

Re: A minor story during travelling

Postby 12094814lolo » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 am

It's amzing,you know!How do you know how to rype chinese?
Well, I don't like to walk, either.But I like to travel along, it needs to walk.So I push myself to walk a lot~~
12094814lolo

Re: A minor story during travelling

Postby 12100524YongGyu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 pm

It might be very embarrased! I experience like that. so I agree with you.
12100524YongGyu

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling