[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - A poor dog

A poor dog

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

A poor dog

Postby 12083390Dorothy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

When I was 12 years old. I really wanted to rear a puppy.
One day my friend gave me this dog, but not a puppy.
I brought him my house.
That day I had to go out for a while.
So I fastend him in door.
Later I arrived my house.
What a terrible situation!!!
He is getting around house.
All rooms have his dung and urine!
And his lots of feed have gone.
All of a sudden, he is shootting his lose bowel movement because of overeating to me!
My parents are very upset and I am sad to much.
Finally that next day this dog had to go other-family.
12083390Dorothy

Re: A poor dog

Postby 12071284advanced » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

This is why i don't rear dog in house.
I think the dogs must are raised outside.
12071284advanced

Postby 12103544Hanna » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 pm

"Poor" is our same topic word. So at first i read your Post. :D
MY case is little differnt, When i was 8 years old, i breeded a dog too.
But she was affected by a disease. At that time i was really sad. :cry:
12103544Hanna

Postby 12103111yunseung » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

your story is very funny~
I curious poor dog mean.
I know poor dog mean.
I think maybe that dog is kicked out at other house too.
12103111yunseung

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling