[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - I LOVE WINTER .

I LOVE WINTER .

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

I LOVE WINTER .

Postby 12102711LeeJunSu » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Last winter, I went Yong-Pyeong with my friends. Yong-Pyeong is famous for ski-resort. We can ride ski, So We want to learn snowboarding. But, snowboarding is different from skiing, It is hard to learn snowboarding without a instructor. But we decided to learn snowboarding without him. So, We just had took snowboard-Video in Internet and went to snowboarding. As soon as arriving, We went out and rise up by Lift. I can remember the moment that I tried first obviously. I TREMBLED and NERVOUS. but I took courage, and go down ! Suddenly, I feel trip. I flying ! And fall... At this moment,This feeling is similar to the feeling when I had a traffic accident. After that, I fell down again and again. Now, I can turn left and right. I already look foward to come winter.

Will you join us? :)
12102711LeeJunSu

Re: I LOVE WINTER .

Postby 12102720 mingu » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 pm

I envy you. I have not skied yet. I will do it someday! But I think I shoud learn skiing from instructor. I don't want to tremble.
12102720 mingu

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling