[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - A dangeruos river

A dangeruos river

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

A dangeruos river

Postby 12094815Korben » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:35 pm

When i was 16years old, my family traveled to a river. After we had a lunch, we began to play.When my uncle was walking to the river, something happened. This soil around the river is not so hard, and my uncle falls into this soil with only his head out of it.We is very scaried, my aunt wants to help him, she runs to him and she falls into this soil too!! My father shouts out "Don't move!", and he searches for a long root to hold on and let them catch. They catch the root and we draw the root toghter and finaly we get them.
12094815Korben

Re: A dangeruos river

Postby 12101407 youngjin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm

What a relief. your father is so calm.
your father's idea is very nice for your aunt and uncle.
12101407 youngjin

Re: A dangeruos river

Postby 12100004myeong-sik » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

oh, It's fortunate that your family weren't hurt.
i think your father is wised man
12100004myeong-sik

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling