[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - When I went to vietnam!

When I went to vietnam!

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

When I went to vietnam!

Postby 12100856kwangmin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:58 pm

When I was 17 years old, I went to vietnam. It's very hot and wet.
First I went hochiminh to sightsee. There is vietnam's center of economy.
Next I went hanoi by the train. Train is very big and good. There are many of a double-deck bed for sleeping people.
On the way, I saw the minority group. They worn a old cloths. I felt so sorry that they are very poverty.
Finally, When I arrived the hanoi, Suddenly these group of motorbycle come to my side.
One of them talking to me. I feel frightened. But this man smile and extend his hand. Only when I was relieved.
12100856kwangmin

Re: When I went to vietnam!

Postby 12071284advanced » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm

I envy you. I want to travel other countries.
I never have left this country.
12071284advanced

Re: When I went to vietnam!

Postby 12103386HJ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 pm

I like to travel , i want to travel foreign country.
but i lack money.... I am so jealous.
12103386HJ

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling