[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - Experience almost death and survive

Experience almost death and survive

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

Experience almost death and survive

Postby 12101326JinSeob » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 pm

This happened when I was about 6 years old in summer.

I went to my relative`s home in Ul-San. When our family went to there, we usually went to the ocean nearby.
I borrowed my cousin`s tube. My cousin is much older than I, so the tube was very big(because when then, I was very young)
As usually, my cousins and I played in the ocean with the tube. And my parents, aunts, uncles ate slices of raw fish at the seashore.

Suddenly, this big wave moves toward me. At the moment, I am scared(Oh my god! It`s emergency.)
The wave attack me twice and I am turned up and down. I couldn`t breathe any more

My mother looked this scene at the seashore, and ran like cheetah to rescue me.
When I was rescued, I cried because it was so dreadful. And all of my relatives, who were there very laughed because it was so funny.
12101326JinSeob

Re: Experience almost death and survive

Postby 12061387_Mraz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm

I have an experience like this. One day, my family went to a river and I played in water. Suddenly, I get cramped in this leg! I'm being carried away by the water! But my father and mother saw me and thought 'Wow, he looks joyful!'. It's a horrible memory.

So... Are you scared of swimming in now?
12061387_Mraz

Postby 12103283hopelander » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm

The ocean is always my fear, too.
Because i can't really swim much,and
all i can do is backstroke, but i cant even do that very well
and also i freak out when i can't touch the bottom of the sea with my feet.
it's kinda common though....right? :P
12103283hopelander

Postby 12103518jh » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 am

I'm hate swimming in the ocean
Becouse I had experience like your story....
So I try to learn the swim.
But it is still difficult.T_T
12103518jh

Postby 12103544Hanna » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi :D J.H
Just now i know why you are hate swimming class.
I really happy because you survived.
If you were not survive, (◀this situation is horrible) we wouldn't make friends.
12103544Hanna

Postby 12103544Hanna » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 am

[quote="12103544Hanna"]
I'm really sorry.
I had an illusion.
I thougt that this post is my close friend's post.
At this opportunity, Have a friendly!!!
12103544Hanna

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling