[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Erduk.com • View topic - MUSE Concert

MUSE Concert

Mr. Gunn's students can post their first homework assignment here. You must post one new post and reply to two other student's posts.

MUSE Concert

Postby 12101040SangGunn » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Jan. 7th, 2010 it was very cold day. My brother and I were waiting rock band named 'MUSE' for their world tour in Korea.
The concert held at Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Olympic Park.
Actually it was my first time went to a concert so I was somewhat excited.
I arrived at the place with hilarious expectation for the concert.
Before enter the stadium, there was the longest queue I`ve ever seen in my life.
I`ve waited for two hours. during the time my hands and foot were frozen.
Then, I entered. And we enjoyed the concert.
When their last song was end Dominic Howard(Drummer of MUSE) throw this drumstick and my brother catch it!!
After dreamlike concert we waited MUSE for their autograph.
But they rejected fan`s ask. Because it was too crowded.
My brother and I was disappointed.
But suddenly this cab come up, we take the cab and follow MUSE`s car heading to Walkerhill Hotel.
At hotel lobby we got autographs, took picture together.
It was fantastic day!!
12101040SangGunn

Re: MUSE Concert

Postby 12103427taeseung » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

oh my god haha.
i love muse.
i can play guitar muse's song hahahaha
12103427taeseung

Postby 12101156kimbackgyeong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

you got a picture with 'muse' ?
congratulations!!
i want to take a picture with 'muse' like you... !!
12101156kimbackgyeong

Postby 12103344pearlkim » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 am

So envious !
I'm crazy in concert .
I hope that I would go to concert any genre.
12103344pearlkim

Postby 12100524YongGyu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Wow! I think it was very lucky and happy to you. I don't have special like singer, but if I have experienced like that it is

amazing and fantastic situation! I guess so.
12100524YongGyu

Return to Unit 1: Story Telling